One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 5 of 8 posts
coutry course ?
Urvesh Soni profile image Urvesh Soni Member Join date: Jan, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 0
i got 5.5 band ielts which country is prefferable? i have completed b.com in finance from baroda msuniversity email urvesh31@outlook.com
  • January 18, 2014

Replies (8)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10670 Trusted Advisor

Hi Urvesh, to do a master degree in abroad you should score 6.5 which is one of the entry requirements for your admission in most of the countries. But there are very few universities may accept your application with your present score but it may not work out at the time of visa. So, I prefer you to re-take your IETLS exam and shortlist the country and University as you will have more choice to apply for your PG. If you need more guidance on abroad studies do mail at enquiries@hotcourses.co.in

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert
Sharlyn Fernandes profile image Sharlyn Fernandes Member Join date: Apr, 2015 Posts: 3 Points: 30

Hello! I just gave my 12th standard exams. I am awaiting my results, I am pretty confident about my results. I am planning to go abroad and do an undergraduate course. I have decided on studying the BBA course. I had earlier planned on doing the BMS course but I got to know that BBA courses are popular abroad. Could someone please tell me which places abroad should one go to for further studies? 

Manas Mehta profile image Manas Mehta Member Join date: Apr, 2015 Posts: 3 Points: 30

Hey! Management undergrad courses are also good abroad. But, BBA is slightly better because it can be used as a building block to your MBA , which you could pursue later on. BBA courses have modules related to global management, accounting, consumer behavior, business law and ethics, entrepreneurship fundamentals and project management. A BBA abroad could be a good career option for you. 

Ritika Arora profile image Ritika Arora Member Join date: Apr, 2015 Posts: 1 Points: 10

Completely agree with Mr. Manas. Studying abroad is a different thing altogether. The focus abroad is on global learning, one has more exposure to different cultures too. One becomes more marketable to employers because of the intangible skills of life you are bound to pick up on the way.   I would suggest you to look into places like USA, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore and Canada. These are the recent popular education destinations where students go to study. 

Manas Mehta profile image Manas Mehta Member Join date: Apr, 2015 Posts: 3 Points: 30

My sister had actually done her BBA from Australia. From what I have gathered she seemed to really enjoy the course. BBA has a lot of scope. As mr 2 rightly said it gives you the basic understanding of the fundamentals of management. Go for it if you are interested! 

Add a quick reply to 'coutry course ?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.