One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
CSE best collages for btech in abroad
Shiva Surla Shiva Surla Member Join date: Feb, 2014 Posts: 3 Points: 20

sir/madam i want to join in usa for btech cse course i want full details and fee structure ,best collages

• March 12, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10660 Trusted Advisor

Stanford University, California Institute of Technology, Georgia Institute of Technology and Ohio State University are some of the best Universities for Computer science. Such universities have stringent admission requirement, unless you have a good GPA, GRE and TOEFL/IELTS score it's not easy to make it.  Extracurricular activities are also considered. My suggestion would be, rather than looking for top Universities, look for universities that suit your profile and budget. Let us know your Undergraduate GPA and GRE Score ( if you have taken ) we can suggest you Universities based on your profile, 

You can also click the following link and apply to universities on Uniguru.

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'CSE best collages for btech in abroad'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.