One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
DEAR SIR /MADAM I WANT TO TALK ABOUT MY SELF FROM LONDON HOTEL SCHOOL.
Tanka Sapkota Tanka Sapkota Member Join date: Nov, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
DEAR SIR I WAS A STUDENT OF LONDON HOTEL SCHOOL.I HAD JOINED MY CLASS THEIR IN 2011 /2 /28 ..I STUDIED THEIR FOR SOME MONTHS AND BECAUSE OF MY FAMILY PROBLEM I CAME BACK TO MY HOME COUNTRY WITHOUT IMFORMING THE COLLEGE BUT WHEN AFTER SOME MONTHS I WENT BACK TO UK I KNEW THAT LONDON HOTEL SCHOOL WAS COMBINED WITH YOUR COLLEGE AND THE BORDER AGENCY SEND BACK ME TO MY HOME COUNTRY.NOW WHAT CAN I DO?I HAVE PAID 6500 POUND FOR 2011 TO LONDON HOTEL SCHOOL FOR MY COURSE,I KNOW IT WAS MY FAULT THAT I CAME BACK WITH OUT IMFORMING COLLEGE BUT WHAT CAN I DO I WAS IN PROBLEM?IF THERE IS SOME SOLUTION PLEASE ME BECAUSE I AM NOT SATISFIED WITH THE DECISION OF LONDON HOTEL SCHOOL AS I HAVE PAID THE LARGE AMOUNT IN FULL.
  • November 17, 2012
  • Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9932 Trusted Advisor

Hi, It is quite Sad that you did not inform the college when you took leave. The college would have assumed you quit the course and I guess you have lost the right to claim the money back. If you had informed them and taken permission, the college would have made alternate arrangements to pursue the remaining course at the new College. 

But I guess the management's decision prevails and I am sure UKBA will go with the school's decision. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'DEAR SIR /MADAM I WANT TO TALK ABOUT MY SELF FROM LONDON HOTEL SCHOOL.'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.