One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
Degree course in Beauty and care in USA - Please give advice
Sonu Sharma Sonu Sharma Member Join date: Aug, 2013 Posts: 2 Points: 10
I want to pursue my career in beauty and care industry,and looking for a degree course in US., and would like to know the duration of such course and would I eligible to work during my course...and future prospect in this industry within US and India, would like o work in U.S, as my brother in law is US citizen,he is a software engineer. I do have b1 and b2 visa expiry date 2023. I am looking for guidance so that I could get proper advise.
  • August 07, 2013
  • Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (2)

Madhan Kumar Madhan Kumar Expert Join date: Feb, 2013 Posts: 601 Points: 9315

Hi Sonu, Can I know the level of study that you are looking for UG/PG..However you can check out the list of Universities offering Beauty and Personal Care courses in USA here..

Sonu Sharma Sonu Sharma Member Join date: Aug, 2013 Posts: 2 Points: 10

Hi Praveen and thanx for ur response.... I am Graduated in India in Commernce..and wants to make career in Beauty...for this purpose wants to go for graduate course in U.S specially in Los Angeles. no mattter its UG or PG course....please adivse which course is better for me....and would like to do a job in LA while persuing the course in LA

Add a quick reply to 'Degree course in Beauty and care in USA - Please give advice'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.