One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Degree in Product Design Engineering 2013
Jocelyn Chew profile image Jocelyn Chew Member Join date: Dec, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
My daughter has completed her 2nd year of Diploma in E&E Engineeriing in Inti Penang. She has another year to go to finish the diploma in 2013. After that she would like to further her study in Product Design Engineering for Degree. Her interest is designing. I would like to send her to Singapore university as there are more choices and job opportunities are better. Please advise which university in Singapore do provide this kind of course and if possible, study loan is applicable.
  • December 16, 2012

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10665 Trusted Advisor

NUS offers a full-fledged engineering course in Product Design; Raffles Design Institute and Nanyang Technological University offer BFA in Product Design courses.

Regarding scholarships; limited number of scholarships are available to international students. Best to contact the NUS Admissions Office for exact details regarding the scholarship amount and eligibility criteria.

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'Degree in Product Design Engineering 2013 '

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.