One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 3 posts
dependent work visa eligibility if primary applicant has IELTS score 5.5
Venkat G profile image Venkat G Member Join date: Jul, 2016 Posts: 2 Points: 10

My wife is applying for Study visa for a Level 5 course with IELTS 5.5 score. Will i get dependent work visa. If so, what are the requirements. 

She has worked in small companies from 2006, after completion of her graduation, till may 2016. she left her job and prepared for IELTS. 

• July 27, 2016
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: New Zealand

Replies (3)

Neha Jain profile image Neha Jain Contributor Join date: Nov, 2015 Posts: 23 Points: 310

Dear Venkat

Greetings!!

Thank you for your email.

According to NZ visa rules and regulations, you will not be allowed to file your dependant visa application on her Level 5 course. 

Please look for alternative country option. In case you require help, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best Regards

Neha Jain

Venkat G profile image Venkat G Member Join date: Jul, 2016 Posts: 2 Points: 10

Hi Neha,

Could yo uplease let me know what is the minimum level course that I will be eligible to get work visa.

Regards

Venkat

Neha Jain profile image Neha Jain Contributor Join date: Nov, 2015 Posts: 23 Points: 310

Dear Venkat

Thank you for your reply.

The course level should be Graduate Diploma Level 7 or PG Diploma Level 8 or MS/ PHD programs.

Please do let me know if you have any queries. You can mail on neha.jain@hotcourses.co.in.

Best Regards

Neha Jain

Add a quick reply to 'dependent work visa eligibility if primary applicant has IELTS score 5.5'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.