One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Details for Admission
Debanjan Mondal profile image Debanjan Mondal Member Join date: Jul, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Final Graduation exam in 2013, Bachelor of Business Administration. I have an internship based work experience as a Business Development Executive, for two months. Let me know how to apply for Postgraduate courses in USA, related to Marketing and advertising courses.
  • July 09, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9932 Trusted Advisor

Hi, most US Universities requires 16 years of total education in India to qualify for a Masters programs. In general with 3 year degrees like BCom, BSc, etc, which are 3 year degrees, the total years of education will be 15 and those students have to do a Masters in India to qualify for Higher education in USA. But of late some of the Universities have started accepting students with 3 year degrees also but only a few Universities. 

If you want to pursue any Masters in Management like marketing or advertising, you are required to do GMAT and score atleast 550 ( out of max of 800) and above to be eligible to get in to good Universities in USA. There are plenty of choices and take advise from a education counsellor to help you choose a right group of Universities in USA. You can look at the websites of Harvard, Yale, Carnegie Mellon, etc to get a idea about the programs. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'Details for Admission'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.