One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Which is best: Studying abroad or India?
N K N K Member Join date: Jun, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I have been fighting against myself in choosing what to do next. Whether I should leave India and pursue a Masters outside or do it here in the same country. I have heard the prospects for a part time or a full time job post education outside be it America or the United Kingdom,have fallen down and that is making me think otherwise. Personally-I would chose going to a foreign land and studying because of the varied exposure but the more I weigh the 2 possibilities confuse me. Kindly help.
  • June 16, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Madhan Kumar Madhan Kumar Expert Join date: Feb, 2013 Posts: 601 Points: 9315

Hi.. There are plenty of reasons why an Indian student should study abroad . You will find better infrastructure, education system, Research is another major area where India lags. 

The programme structure is the one you should keep in mind:In abroad, it will allow you to study and do an internship at the same time and will help to increase your knowledge and skills. But in India it is not possible to do such a programme as such options do not exist..

Add a quick reply to 'Which is best: Studying abroad or India?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.