One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
Diploma holder wants to study in Malaysia, How much will it cost?
Deepan Rp profile image Deepan Rp Member Join date: Apr, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I am a Diploma holder in Electrical and electronics engineering(overall 96.3%), i have 3 years of experience in the field of IT. Now i want to study my degree(full time) in computer science/software engineering in malaysia. i want to know the possibilities since my diploma is in EEE. and also how much it would cost for the full course.
  • April 02, 2013
  • Preferred study destination: Malaysia

Replies (2)

Madhan Kumar Madhan Kumar Expert Join date: Feb, 2013 Posts: 601 Points: 9315

Hi Depan, It mayu cost you around RM 16,250 (Rs 2,91,177) per year.. you can look at the list of universities offering bachelors in computer science here.. feel free to contact the Universities for more information..

Dewan Faysal profile image Dewan Faysal Member Join date: May, 2016 Posts: 2 Points: 21

I am diploma holder in textile engineering from bangladesh.I want to study in malaysia ..please tell me some universities name who are accepting diploma holders for undergraduate courses

Add a quick reply to 'Diploma holder wants to study in Malaysia'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.