One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Diploma in Design Communication
Naveena Vijayan profile image Naveena Vijayan Member Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I Am 22 years old, and I would like to pursue a course in Design Communication from Singapore. Basically, I am aiming for a course which involves a lot of creativity in visual terms and also a high command over English. I would like to know which course and which university would be the best option.
  • March 26, 2012
  • Preferred study destination: Singapore

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9937 Trusted Advisor

Design Communication is available in Lasalle School of Arts, one of the best schools in Asia. But entry criteria is quite tough and requires students to come with excellent credentials to get an admit. 

You can also take a look at a Course in Curtin University Singapore, which offers a course in Mass Communication with specilisation in Journalism, Film and TV. 

Raffles Design school, Singapore also offers a variety of courses in Design. It is worth taking a look at their website as well. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'Diploma in Design Communication'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.