One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
diploma in hotel managenent
Nilesh Kala profile image Nilesh Kala Member Join date: Aug, 2012 Posts: 3 Points: 0
I have done graduation bsc biotech. But now i m not interested in it as my career and want to do Hotel Management. Is diploma good? I plan to go outside for masters. Do they check your graduation marks or just diploma marks?
  • August 20, 2012
  • Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9932 Trusted Advisor

Hi, In general US does not give visa's for Diploma programs. If you want to change your career, you can choose to do a MBA with specilisation in Hospitality Management. You need to do GMAT to get in to a good MBA University. A minimum score of 550 will get you in to decent University in USA. You can try Johnson and Wales University which runs good Hospitality Management courses. In general, if you have a good 60% marks, you should be eligible to apply. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'diploma in hotel managenent'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.