One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Can I pursue Diploma in Information technology in Singapore?
Sanagavarapu Sai Rohan profile image Sanagavarapu Sai Rohan Member Join date: Feb, 2015 Posts: 1 Points: 0

Hi All,

Could you please guide me.

I have 3.4 years of work Experience in India and my qualification is B.Tech and MBA.

What are the chances of getting a job in Singapore after completion of Diploma course in Information Technology.

Also please share your email id. Thanks

• February 24, 2015
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Singapore

Replies (1)

Aditi Jain Aditi Jain Expert Join date: Sep, 2014 Posts: 49 Points: 745

Dear Sanagavarap,

Greetings from hotcourses!

Singapore is a strong destination to pursue your Information Technology from and to get a job thereafter. you are having a good profile in terms of academics and Work experience. So, if you perform well in the course, the chances for getting a job for you is definitely high and the oppotuniies are also very bright.

we can assist you with the admission process. kindly be in touch at or call at 011-49196901.

Thanks & regards

Aditi jain

Add a quick reply to 'Can I pursue Diploma in Information technology in Singapore?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.