One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Do i need work experience for MBA in Cambridge University
Song Zhang Song Zhang Member Join date: Oct, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I have reveiwed the Cam University Website it say that The MBA in cambridge need working experiences and in this Web advertisment say No work experience required. I want know definitely whether it need work experience or not. Due to I just graduated from University in Australia.
  • October 23, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9932 Trusted Advisor

Hi, Cambridge University's Judge Business School defintitely will not take any freshers for the MBA. The minimum requirement is 3 years work experience, High CGPA of atleast 3.3 out of 4, GMAT of 700 plus and IELTS of 7.5 plus ir TOEFL of 110 plus. 

Though the requirement is 3 years, the average work experience is about 7 years plus and so only exceptionally good students will make the cut. 

Do not fall for Unscrupulous adverts which promise the Sun. Log on the  website   for more info. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'Do i need work experience for MBA in Cambridge University'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.