One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Does NTU provide Nanyang scholarships to Tamilnadu State Board students?
Vasanthi Kannaian profile image Vasanthi Kannaian Member Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 2 Points: 0
My girl is presently studying plus 2 at Tamilnadu state board. I want to know whether she is eligible to apply for B.E Chemical and Bioengineering at NTU and avail above scholarship.
  • September 18, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: Singapore

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9937 Trusted Advisor

Hi, NUS and NTU provides scholarships for State Board students as well. The requirements for NUS will be upwards of 98% marks and NTU should be upwards of 95% marks in State Board to be eligible. The scholarships are given by MOE ( Ministry of Education) with a 3 year Bond to work in Singapore.  

All the best. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'Does NTU provide Nanyang scholarships to Tamilnadu State Board students?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.