One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Does San Diego state university accept b.com degree in distance mode from osmania university
Holy Craper profile image Holy Craper Member Join date: Oct, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
In the university's website( graduate bulletin ) it was mentioned that any degree from recognized university approved by regional institution is accepted. Gpa for international students is at least 3.0 and I have secured 70%. After analyzing data from wes, I came to know that my gpa will be 3.2+ Please help regarding gpa and the university!
  • October 05, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9932 Trusted Advisor

Hi, Many Universities in US does not accept 15 year degrees ( 12 + 3)  and also Distance learning courses. I would suggest you to write to the specific University and ask them if they will accept your Distance learning course. 

Once you got a confirmation email from the University, then you can seek to do a WES evalauation. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'Does San Diego state university accept b.com degree in distance mode from osmania university'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.