One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
Doing MBA in Singapore is worth or not.
Kowcik R profile image Kowcik R Member Join date: May, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Can I study MBA in Singapore? I am from India, studying in Singapore is a worth or not. Will I be allowed to attend campus interview. Can we do part time jobs there? Can I get frequent jobs after studying?
  • May 21, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Singapore

Replies (2)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9932 Trusted Advisor

Hi, Singapore gives an excellent exposure about International Economic scenario and a student who undergoes an MBA gets excellent exposure to world markets. 

Part Time jobs are strictly forbidden in Singapore and against the law. The chances of getting a job for a student is about 80% with average starting salaries of 2500 to 3000 S $ ( 1 to 1.25 lakhs ) per month. 

Most colleges or Universities will have job fairs and so a student will find jobs in Singpaore. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants
Nanthini Jp Nanthini Jp Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 78 Points: 1085 Trusted Advisor

Hi, doing MBA in Singapore universities is 100% worth for your money and for your knowledge. But studying in college is not up to your expectation. Regarding the part time, according to Singapore government you are not supposed to work as part time during your education. After completion of your academic, you have campus interview for most of the universities and colleges. 

When you go for colleges in Singapore you get either UK university degree certificate or Australia Certificate. Instead you can go directly either to UK or to Australia since you can work as part time and extend further 2 years of work permit visa after your course ends. 

Nanthini Jp | Peterkins Educational Solution Pvt. Ltd.

Add a quick reply to 'Doing MBA in Singapore is worth or not.'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.