One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Doubt regarding TOEFL Exam
Srinivas Kalyan profile image Srinivas Kalyan Member Join date: Oct, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Applying FALL TOEFL score is 74...can I retake and send to new scores? If so what is the procedure i need to follow for keeping my applications on hold?? My GRE score is 301 and B.Tech aggregate 82% upto 3rd year) in CS.Universities applied1.UNIVERSITY OF NORTH TEXAS DENTON2.MISSISSIPPI STATE UNIVERSITY3.INDIANA UNIV PURDUE UNIV INDIANAPOLIS (IUPUI)4.OKLAHOMA STATE UNIVERSITY
  • October 27, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9937 Trusted Advisor

Hi, You can retake your TOEFL and there is a option to Report scores to Universities and after the taking the second test, you can report the new scores to the Universities you had mentioned. 74 is too low and so please look at scoring atleast 79 and above to help your chances to gaining admissions and strenghten your visa chances as well. You need not have to hold the applications. Try and take the test before December and report the scores. 

Go to ETS website to know more about Score Reporting.  

If you still got queries, read more about TOEFL exam and clear your doubts.  

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'Doubt regarding TOEFL Exam '

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.