One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Dual Course suitable for me
Rajesh G profile image Rajesh G Member Join date: Aug, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I was not able to complete my BTech course in Computer Science in India due to personal reasons and financial problems. But, I was able to find a job in ITES Company with my PUC qualifications and I have been working for the last 4.5 years. Now, I have almost solved all my financial problems and would like to take up a dual degree program (BS+MS), so that I can go for higher post in my industry. What should I do in this situation? Is there any entrance examination which I can appear for to get the admission in any university in Australia? Please help me on this with your advice.
  • August 01, 2012

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9937 Trusted Advisor

Hi, If you have done 2 to 3 years of your Bach of Computer Science, then you seek some exemption to get in to 2nd year of  Bachelors course in Australia. I would suggest you to look at Doing a BS program first and then do a Masters program in Australia. In general you would need about 10 lakhs per year of education in Australia for Fees and about 3 to 4 lakhs for living expenses per year. You can work part time and can manage a big chunk of your living expenses. You need to write IELTS exam and also need to pick up a good University in Australia. 

I would suggest you to seek advice from a Good Overseas education expert to help you with an assessment and visa documentation advice. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'Dual Course suitable for me'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.