One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Dual Degree (MBA MS) in Clarkson University
Krishi Keyan profile image Krishi Keyan Member Join date: Oct, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 1
I would like to know the details about dual degree program in Clarkson university New York. I request you the details of Fee structure, academic requirements and other relevant info . So, kindly answer !! Thank you !
  • December 06, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10665 Trusted Advisor

Clarkson's cost of attendance increases incrementally each year. The cost will be approximately INR 35, 86,576 ($57,848 USD) per year. You are expected to have a bachelor degree with a minimum of 3.0GPA and a good score in English proficiency exam. You will be expected to score 6.5/9 in IELTS or 80/120 in TOEFL and more than 340 in GRE (mandatory).

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'Dual Degree (MBA MS) in Clarkson University'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.