One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 5 of 10 posts
Early college ?
Sidharth Jain profile image Sidharth Jain Member Join date: Feb, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 0

hello i am applying to bard college at simons rock . its an early college after tenth grade so is there any other early college like bard college at simons rock where i can apply . basicly i am looking for early college in us or canada . thank you 

• February 06, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Vocational/Career-based

Replies (10)

Priya G Priya G Expert Join date: Feb, 2014 Posts: 64 Points: 880

Hi Sidharth Jain !

I have listed some of the early colleges you can apply to,

USA

1.Advanced Academy of Georgia, University of West Georgia,Carrollton.

2.UW Academy for Young Scholars, University of Washington

3.The Early College at Guilford (ECG)

4.Shimer College, the Great Books College of Chicago (IL)

5.Clarkson School (NY)

In Canada you can consider The University Transition Program , University of British Columbia and some early colleges in Ontario

Sonam Chatterjee profile image Sonam Chatterjee Member Join date: Apr, 2015 Posts: 5 Points: 50

I have finally managed to convince my dad to let me go do my MBA abroad. He says to give him the details in a week. I have been doing some research but it’s still all over the place. Can someone help? I hope I am not too late!

Dinesh Sharma profile image Dinesh Sharma Member Join date: Apr, 2015 Posts: 4 Points: 40

Heyy, do you have any sort of experience?

Sonam Chatterjee profile image Sonam Chatterjee Member Join date: Apr, 2015 Posts: 5 Points: 50

No. I will just be completing my Bachelors in business administration (BBA). Want to do an MBA in Marketing.

Dinesh Sharma profile image Dinesh Sharma Member Join date: Apr, 2015 Posts: 4 Points: 40

Oh, marketing. I plan to do mine in finance so I am not sure if I can be of much help.

Add a quick reply to 'Early college ?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.