One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Education and cost to study in gov.university/college in the UK.
Masum Iftee profile image Masum Iftee Member Join date: Jun, 2012 Posts: 2 Points: 0
Please tell me details about education system of government university/college in the UK. Total fees cost and other details.
  • June 22, 2012

Replies (1)

Sasidharan Nambiar Sasidharan Nambiar Expert Join date: Jun, 2012 Posts: 130 Points: 1935 Trusted Advisor

Good Morning.  In U.K for U.G the courses are for a 3 year duration and Masters for 1 year. Fee structures would differ from Colleges and Universities. On an Average it is around 5000 GBP to 7000 GBP in Colleges and 7000 GBP to 16,000 GBP for Masters Courses and MBA from 10,000 to 20,000 GBP in Universities. There is no stay back option after your studies unless the Salary offered is above 21,000 GBP.

Since your question is general and not specific this is all I can give you at the moment.

Sasidharan Nambiar | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'Education and cost to study in gov.university/college in the UK.'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.