One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Education in abroad
Rose Alappat profile image Rose Alappat Member Join date: Jun, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I am not residing abroad. I would love to do my PhD in Singapore based on GATE score. I want to know the scholarship available and the procedures.
  • June 02, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate

Replies (1)

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan profile image Ajay Sathyan Sathyan Expert Join date: Feb, 2012 Posts: 414 Points: 6045 Trusted Advisor

Hi, there is a wide range of options for pursuing a PhD in Singapore. Some universities like National University of Singapore, Nanyang Technological University etc. do accept GATE scores. NUS does accept score on GATE for some of the Science stream programs. For PhD in Singapore you need to work on the research proposal and send it to the university courses. You can directly apply online to the university and submit certified copies of the official transcripts of academic records.

GATE is accepted by top Indian colleges like IIT's, NIT's etc. GRE/GMAT is meant for getting admission to global institutes as it is widely accepted in US Europe etc.

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan | Uniguru

Add a quick reply to 'Education in abroad'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.