One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
EDUCATION IN SINGAPORA
Vicky Tan profile image Vicky Tan Member Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 2 Points: 0
I get diploma in Malaysia-Tunku Abdul Rahman college,then can I go though degree in Singapore?
  • March 28, 2012

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9932 Trusted Advisor

Hi, You can pursue Bachelors degree in Singapore if you grades in Diploma are good and if you apply for the relevant Bachelors courses. There are several good Universities and colleges in Singapore. Since you have not mentioned what Diploma you have done, I am not in a position to recommend the Colleges or Institutions. Every Institution has a procedure for application. You need to contact individual schools to understand their eligiblity norms and application procedure. 

But make sure you apply to Colleges or Institutions which are "Edu-Trusted" Certified by the Singapore Government. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'EDUCATION IN SINGAPORA'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.