One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
Can I do MS in Computer Science after EEE in BE?
Arunima Chaudhary Arunima Chaudhary Member Join date: Aug, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
BE(EEE) 2013 : 9/10 GRE 2102 : 320/340 12th : 92% 10th : 89% I wish to take up MS in CSE.Please guide me.Can i get into top 10 universities or Which University can I apply to? and what courses could i take up online to increase my chances of getting into a MS program.
  • August 20, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate

Replies (2)

Madhan Kumar Madhan Kumar Expert Join date: Feb, 2013 Posts: 601 Points: 9315

Hi.. Congrats on your scores..  You have good scores to get admission in popular Universities.. Can  know the country that you prefer..?

Kunal Ambasht Kunal Ambasht Expert Join date: Jul, 2013 Posts: 36 Points: 540 Trusted Advisor

Dear Arunima,

Yes, you can definitely pursue a Masters in Computer Science program at the graduate level. Although US has traditionally been the top choice but I will urge you to look at North America, Australasia(Aus/NZ/Asia) and European Countries as well before finalizing. You can refer to any Worldwide ranking and you will find that the range of countries is huge. 

You can explore MIT's Open Courseware for relevant online courses.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Kunal

Kunal Ambasht | EGE Global Education

Add a quick reply to 'Can I do MS in Computer Science after EEE in BE?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.