One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
Electronic Engineering Courses in USA with Scholarships
Sanan Kashyap Sanan Kashyap Member Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Sir ,I am presently enrolled in Btech 2nd year(Applied Electronics And Instrumentation Engineering) from a pvt. college in Uttarakhand affiliated to local Uttarakhand technical university ( I would like to know what are my chances of getting core Electronics subject in some good university with scholarship in for my further postgraduate in United States.
  • September 17, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (2)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9937 Trusted Advisor

Hi, There are so many good Universities in USA which offers core Electronics. Please prepare for GRE and look at a good score of 300 plus and 320 range if you need scholarships. Good UG marks is also a Pre-Requisite along wit TOEFL. Prepare for GRE while you are in your 3rd year and start application process atleast 1 year ahead. 

All the best. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants
Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10660 Trusted Advisor

There are so many Universities offering Masters in Electrical & Electronics. University of Southern California offers MS in Electrical, Industrial and System Engineering. Illinois institute of Technology has Advanced Electronics program. In general to apply for the program you need TOEFL/IELTS. Some Universities will ask for your GRE score. Scholarship availability depends on your Entire profile, you can check the availability of the same in the University website.

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'Electronic Engineering Courses in USA with Scholarships '

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.