One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Kuljinder Singh profile image Kuljinder Singh Member Join date: Jan, 2013 Posts: 2 Points: 0
sir i have 5.5 overall band in ielts can i apply for mba in southern cross gold coast if yes then i will go foe elicos my score is L=7 R =4.5 W=5.5 S 5 and can i get visa please help mee my name is kuljinder singh
  • January 22, 2013

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10665 Trusted Advisor

Hi kuljinder, You need to ensure that you complete Form DS-160 before the interview for your student visa. After filling Form DS-160, print out the confirmation page with the barcode and pay the visa application fee in an approved bank. You should make an online payment for the I-120 form, which is issued by the American institution affirming your enrolment and you should pay the I-901 fee online through the U.S. Immigration and Customs enforcement website.

Finally, fix an appointment for a student visa interview through the VFS website. This will necessitate you to have your DS-160 barcode and your bank fee receipt.

When interviewing for your student visa, make sure that you are present on time carrying the following documents with you:

·         Valid passport and previously issued passports

·         Recent passport size photograph (50mm x 50mm)

·         DS-160 confirmation page with barcode

·         Bank receipts (visa application fee)

·         VFS appointment letter

·         I-120 Form

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'elicos '

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.