One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 5 of 6 posts
Eligibility for admission to a canadian university/college.
Mitul Desai profile image Mitul Desai Member Join date: Jan, 2016 Posts: 2 Points: 11

A bit of profile evaluation for finding out whether I am eligible for admission to canadian univs as I have heard they usually want students with 60+ % in graduation.

B.E 54% aggregate, Electrical and electronics.

TOEFL: 101, GRE: 306

Want to pursue a masters or a post-grad certificate program in data analytics.

Is it possible?? Please help!

• January 01, 2016
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Canada

Replies (6)

Poonam Rani Poonam Rani Contributor Join date: Aug, 2014 Posts: 31 Points: 445 Trusted Advisor

Dear Mitul,

Thanks for the query!

There are limited number of options in Canada for MS in Data Analytics. Moreover Admission to Canadian Universities is advisable when a candidate has either 70% in his / her Undergrad or 65% + minimum of 1 year Work Exp. in relevant field of Study. I would suggest you to look for USA ( if your Budget Allows), Your profile is Decent for USA Universities.

For any further query, feel free to write on poonam.rani@hotcourses.co.in

Thanks & Regards

Poonam Rani

Poonam Rani | Hotcourses India Pvt. Ltd.
Mitul Desai profile image Mitul Desai Member Join date: Jan, 2016 Posts: 2 Points: 11

Thank you for your feedback. Can you specify any univs in the US, good for analytics which would accept my profile?

Amit Thakore profile image Amit Thakore Member Join date: Jan, 2016 Posts: 1 Points: 10

I am a computer engineering guy with no work experience and i got 7.05 CGPA in my degree course now i want to go for business or  management course in canada so. Is it possible ???

Subhashini Vithyapathy Subhashini Vithyapathy Expert Join date: Sep, 2013 Posts: 75 Points: 1185

Hi Mitul,

To discuss further on list of university kindly share me your contact number or reach us at our toll free number: 1-800-103-2581/ 9634.

cheers

Subhashini Vithyapathy Subhashini Vithyapathy Expert Join date: Sep, 2013 Posts: 75 Points: 1185

Hello Amit,

Based on your profile I would strongly recommend you to do your Masters in your field rather than switching to business as you do not have any work experience. If you wish to do business related program try to gain atleast 3 +yrs of work experience and later you can apply for the universities. Share me your resume for further discussion on the university list at subhashini.v@hotcourses.co.in or you may reach us at our toll free number 1-800-103-9634.

Cheers

Add a quick reply to 'Eligibility for admission to a canadian university/college.'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.