One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
Eligibility for masters in singapore
Hussain Reshamwala profile image Hussain Reshamwala Member Join date: May, 2012 Posts: 2 Points: 0
i wil be completing my bachelors in civil engineering in april 2013 and i wish to apply for masters in a reputed univ in singapore so can u pls tel me tht wht all exms wil i hv to take and wht is the eligibility to persue ms in singapore
  • May 14, 2012
  • Preferred study destination: Singapore

Replies (2)

Richard Lasrado Richard Lasrado Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 344 Points: 5001 Trusted Advisor

Hello,

For admissions in top Singapore Universities you will need to take GRE and TOEFL/IELTS exams. Your application deadline for 2013 intake will start approx one year before the intake date. Hence, you will have to start the process now to apply to these top Singapore universities for MS degree.

There are other admission requirements like Statement of Purpose, Transcripts, Letter of Recommendations, etc and you will have to check individual university website and the departmental requirements to find admission requirements before you apply to them.

Regards,

Richard Lasrado | Education Abroad Counselling Centre
Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9932 Trusted Advisor

Hi MS in Civil Engg is offerred at NUS and NTU, both are Public Universities. But unless you have about 80% marks in UG and a good score in GRE, the chances of admissions are not very good.  You need to put in an application atleast 8 to 12 months in advance. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'Eligibility for masters in singapore'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.