One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Eligibility for Masters in Tourism Management
Moneka B Moneka B Member Join date: Dec, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 1
Hi.. I am from India.. I am currently doing my 3rd year Btech in Computer Science.I am interested to do my masters in Tourism Management preferably in Australia.I want to know the eligibility for the course.. and should i do some kind of distance degree in this one year ? What is the eligibility for the course ? Please give me as much details as possible about Tourism Management.. Thank You :)
  • December 16, 2013
  • Preferred study destination: Australia

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10670 Trusted Advisor

Australia is a good choice to do higher studies in tourism management. But as you have completed your bachelors in computer science I advise you to go ahead with the same field or you can also do a Graduate diploma course in tourism management, this can be used as a pathway to enter in to masters in tourism management in Australia. If you have the basic knowledge in tourism then you can very well enter into the master course and also you can do internship for the same.You can find the list of universities who offer PG courses in Australia on Uniguru website.

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'Eligibility for Masters in Tourism Management'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.