One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Eligibility for MBA in Australia
Nadeem Yoosuf profile image Nadeem Yoosuf Member Join date: Aug, 2016 Posts: 1 Points: 0

I am a BE graduate with a very low GPA - 6.45/10 (58%), but i have good marks in 10th and 12th. Will my marks in BE be a problem for an MBA Admission in Australia? Also, if i get very good marks in IELTS or GMAT, will that be enough for colleges to ignore my poor performance in BE and still grant me admission? 

• August 24, 2016
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Australia

Replies (1)

Shikha S profile image Shikha S Contributor Join date: Feb, 2016 Posts: 20 Points: 450

Hi Nadeem,

Greetings of the Day.

Thank you for your query. I would like to inform you that It is possible for some universities to consider your profile but we need to have complete profile with us before we guide you for the same. Also GMAT is not required for Australia so taking GMAT will not effect your admissions. Please share your contact details with us so that we can do detailed discussion with you or contact us on shikha.seth@hotcourses.co.in or call on +918284898553.

Regards

Shikha S

Add a quick reply to 'Eligibility for MBA in Australia'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.