One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
Eligibility to study Masters in USA
Jigme Namgyal Jigme Namgyal Member Join date: Jan, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Hi i wanna apply for master in physio in USA but my main problem is that for ug evidence based prophecy is required it is done but my professor ain't signing it and the dead line is approaching my senior also had the same problem due to which he couldn't get admission in Australia so will it affect my admission in USA I am about to complete my bachelors from ms Ramaih please advice me I wanna study in USA but this evidence based project is becoming a hurdle
  • January 17, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate

Replies (2)

Kunal Ambasht Kunal Ambasht Expert Join date: Jul, 2013 Posts: 36 Points: 540 Trusted Advisor

Dear Jigme,

Physio/Physical Therapy programs in US are highly selective and being an international student you will need to be extra careful in your application.

However, it does not mean that you should not try.

My suggestion will be to get in touch with specific departments and be honest with the challenges you are facing.

All US Universities have a full fledged Admissions office to clarify applicant's doubts.

You can also request them to connect you to a current international student from India who could share her/his personal experience.

I know it is a long and tedious route but I am afraid any other generic approach might not work.

Hope this helps.

Kunal Ambasht | EGE Global Education
Shiva Surla Shiva Surla Member Join date: Feb, 2014 Posts: 3 Points: 20

sir i want to join usa fot btech cse cousre plz tell me details and which collage is best.... fee structure also

Add a quick reply to 'Eligibility to study Masters in USA'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.