One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Eligiblity for phd in US
Venkatesh Kannan Venkatesh Kannan Member Join date: Aug, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
i have completed in manufacturing and years of study after 10, +2,+3( aero),+2( manufacturing) is i am eligible to pursue phd in countries like us,Singapore,Germany,aus with assistant-ship note:i have 3 international publication in metal joining plz let me know the steps to be followed and exam i need take.. thank you.
  • August 23, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Madhan Kumar Madhan Kumar Expert Join date: Feb, 2013 Posts: 601 Points: 9315

Hi Venkatesh.. The eligibility is you should have completed the MSc , which yu have done and should present evidence of English language proficiency by achieving a score of at least 230 in the computer-based TOEFL, 550 in the paper-based TOEFL, 77 in the internet-based TOEFL (iBT minimum scores of 18 - writing, 18 - speaking, 14 - listening, 19 - reading), or a minimum score of 6.5 in the IELTS exam..

You can check out more details regarding universities offering PhD in Engineering in US here

Hope this helps..

Add a quick reply to 'Eligiblity for phd in US'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.