One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Please suggest me the universities in UK that offer Energy Management
Vamshi Krishna Puram Bala Vamshi Krishna Puram Bala Member Join date: Jul, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 0

Hii,

I completed my engineering in Electrical Stream. Since 2 yrs am working in the thermal power plant & am also CEA ( cental Electricity Authority ) ceritificate holder to operate the power plant. Am thinking to pursue MBA in Energy management. Can u suggest me that what would be the future scope of employment after completion of the course. Am planning to take up Gmat exam & this is my acedamic profile Engg - 81% ; 12th - 93% ; SSC - 83%

Please suggest me the universities in UK & USA to my profile

• July 17, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Khushboo Gera Khushboo Gera Expert Join date: Aug, 2014 Posts: 88 Points: 1295 Trusted Advisor

Dear Vamshi,

Hope you are fine.

Thanks for the query.

MBA Energy Management is primarily for people who wish to build on their existing experience and have an aspiration to reach a senior management position.UK will give you an extension of 4 months after the course to look for jobs.Universities will also help you to find jobs.

The admission process for Sep2015 is about start.When are you planning to take GMAT?

Kindly browse through our website(www.hotcoursesabroad.com) to explore options.

Feel free to contact us on 011-49196902 in case of any query.

Regards

Khushboo Gera

Team Hotcourses India.

Khushboo Gera | Hotcourses India

Add a quick reply to 'Please suggest me the universities in UK that offer Energy Management'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.