One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Engineering and MBA in civil - how is the scope?
Mayank Periwal profile image Mayank Periwal Member Join date: Dec, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I am studying in 11th grade IBDP. I am looking forward to pursuing my further studies abroad. I want to do Civil engineering bachelors as i want to pursue business in that field. And MBA after that. So is this plan ok.? Suggestions please.
  • December 23, 2013

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10665 Trusted Advisor

I feel it's too early to decide about your masters. Also Civil Engineering and MBA are different streams which are no way connected with each other. I would suggest you to decide what you want to become, If you want to excel in civil field, do masters in construction management/structural engineering or if you want to establish your career in management field, go for Accountancy/ commerce related bachelors.

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'Engineering and MBA in civil - how is the scope?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.