One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Engineering education
Nilesh Sawant Nilesh Sawant Member Join date: Jun, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Mumbai University passed out in 2002. Last 10 year I’m working in Electrical project line. Currently I am in Nigeria. I want to do degree Engineering Education in Australia, New Zealand or Canada, can you guide me am I eligible & if so which country? How many years? Thank you so much, Nilesh
  • June 11, 2012
  • Preferred study destination: Australia

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9937 Trusted Advisor

Hi, MS in Electrical Engg or a related Engineering programs are avialable in all big Universities in Australia. Perth is a good place for Engineering professionals and would suggest you to look at Curtin University of Technology and Edith Cowan University. 

In Sydney, you can look at University of Technology, Sydney, University of Sydney for a course which suits you. 

The General course duration is 1.5 to 2 years and so you should budget to spend about 25,000 Aus $ ( 13 lakhs)  per year for Tuition and an additional 12,000 Aus $ ( Approx  6 lakhs) for living per year. But you can work part time and in general you can manage a good portion of your living expneses working part time. Overall Budget about 20 to 25 lakhs for the 2 year program.

You also need to write IELTS exams and a score of 6.5 plus will be qualify you to most Universities in Australia. Your academic scores are also important to gain admisssion( atleast 60% is a minimum required) . 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'Engineering education'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.