One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
Suggest me the Engineering Management (MS) Colleges with best rankings
Mithoo Dwivedi profile image Mithoo Dwivedi Member Join date: Mar, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Hello I want to know about MS in Engineering Management in below listed universities in terms job prospects and and global recognition 1. University of Arizona 2. University of Rochester 3. John Hopkins 4. Colorado Schools of Mine 5. University of California , Irvine
  • March 17, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (2)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9932 Trusted Advisor
Hi Mithoo, The Universities you have listed are pretty good but would require excellent Academic scores plus good scores in GRE to get admissions. John Hopkins is more of a Medical University and so not sure about opportunties there. But Colorado School of mines is one of the Top mining Universities in the world and should hold excellent scope for a Engineering Management Masters student. Next time you put in a query, please put in your UG degree and percentages along with your GRE and TOEFL score to help us make an assessment. Wish you all the best.
Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants
Biruda Virkud Biruda Virkud Contributor Join date: Mar, 2013 Posts: 23 Points: 315
Dear Mithoo Engineering Management is an interdisciplinary course , where all streams of engineering students are eligible to apply , it is meant for students who want to add a mgmt touch and skills in a mgmt field along with their technical knowledge so you get to study courses in finance ,mktg , hr plus your technical courses . Job profile would be an business /programmer analyst position in any industry of your choice , thus it offers a flexibility in terms of career options , take it up only if you want to make a career a non-technical field . It is a niche course hence not too many universities offer these and there are limited seats hence admissions are competitive for the universities mentioned above , you need to score atleast 100 /120 in TOEFL and about 315 /340 in GRE All the best

Add a quick reply to 'Suggest me the Engineering Management (MS) Colleges with best rankings'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.