One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
English language course
Omar Basher profile image Omar Basher Member Join date: Apr, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Dear sir: I want to take an English language course at least (6) months as a preparation for taking a test then applying for MA in TESOL. What can I do to receive the offer letter?
  • April 01, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate

Replies (1)

Richard Lasrado Richard Lasrado Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 344 Points: 5001 Trusted Advisor

Preparatory English courses are available in USA as well as in other foreign country of your choice. The duration of the English language course for completing MA in TESOL will depend on your TOEFL iBT score. Hence you will have to take TOEFL iBT test to understand the duration of the English level course. Few USA University may offer FREE Prepartory English course and it depends on its policy.

In few USA University TOEFL iBT test may not be requirement based on your English score in 10th and 12th grade provided you meet other admission requirements.

It will be difficult to name any USA University here as this is based on research of your profile with the foreign university (pre-application research).

All the Best!

Regards,

Richard Lasrado | Education Abroad Counselling Centre

Add a quick reply to 'English language course'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.