One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Enquiry about higher studies aboard.
Sabarinathan Manogaran profile image Sabarinathan Manogaran Member Join date: May, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I am Sabari completed B.tech I.T in 2011. I like to do master in aboard, I heard that in German tuition fee cost is to low even they provide free education is it worth? Can I get job after completion of course? How to apply through any PR holder in that correspondent country is there any reduction of tuition fee by using this way. Which country is better to do master along this two (Germany, Canada) which holds great future after completion of course and what type of course holds great future
  • May 08, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate

Replies (1)

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan profile image Ajay Sathyan Sathyan Expert Join date: Feb, 2012 Posts: 414 Points: 6045 Trusted Advisor

Hi Sabari, German Degree is recognized all over the world. Higher education used to be free of cost earlier but German Universities now have started charging tuition fees.  If you qualify for DAAD Scholarship, your tuition fees will be waved off & you only need to pay living expenses. For master’s degree from Germany, you need to have good bachelor’s degree with good IELTS score. Your living Expenses is approx 5 lakhs per annum & tuition fees will be approx 4-5 lakhs per annum. You should check the job portals and news papers for jobs. You have University of Stuttgart,  University of Hamburg , EIT ICT Labs Master School for Master and University of Cologne.

The Canadian degrees are ranked equal to the US and other Commonwealth countries for their bachelor/master/doctorate system. The tuition fee level for International Students vary with universities which ranges between CDN $15,000 and CDN $26,000. International students after graduation, from a Canadian university or college have the opportunity to work in Canada for up to one year after they receive their degree or diploma. International students in Canada can work off-campus with a work permit. You have Acadia University, Dalhousie University, McGill University, University of New Brunswick, University of Ontario Institute of Technology etc for your program.

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan | Uniguru

Add a quick reply to 'Enquiry about higher studies aboard.'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.