One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
enquiry about uk degrees(BA/Bsc (Hons) Accounting and Finance) offered in malaysia
Arshad Khan Arshad Khan Member Join date: Feb, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Sir i wanted the list of universities who offer uk degrees in malaysia ? moreover i wanted to know that would those degrees contain the name of UK university on its certificate or the university I had graduated from ? and kindly tell me the scope of these degrees?
  • February 02, 2013

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9937 Trusted Advisor

Hi, University of Nottingham has it Malaysia campus in Kuala Lumpur and the degree is from this prestigious University and is ranked in the Top 100 Universities in the world. The degrees are conferred by UK. You can also look at University of Sunderland, which has a campus in Malaysia. Several other Malaysian Universities like Taylor's University, SEGi University, etc also offer UK degrees from reputed Universities. 

The cost of the programs are almost 50% of the cost of Education in UK and scope is pretty good. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'enquiry about uk degrees(BA/Bsc (Hons) Accounting and Finance) offered in malaysia'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.