One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Enquiry on New Zealand Education System College name (National Technology Institute)
Laxman Ramesh profile image Laxman Ramesh Member Join date: Jul, 2012 Posts: 3 Points: 10
Hello Sir /Mam, I am from India I have done with my bachelors in computer science and am planning to do a diploma course in National Technology Institute Diploma in Computing (with strands in Software Development and Computer Networking) Level 7 is that a good choice ,is that institute a good one, hoping your reply as soon as possible. Thank you.
  • July 19, 2012

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9937 Trusted Advisor

Hi, National Technology Institute is a fairly new tertiary college in New Zealand but it is accredited by NZQA ( New Zealand Qualifications Authority). Please try and talk to some students in the college and find out about the infrstructure and programs being offerred. 

Level 7 courses are good and you can apply for a One year Work visa called "Graduate Job Search Visa"which will help you find jobs in New Zealand. 

If you want choices, do look out for Level 7, do look out for some of the Government Colleges like EIT, UCOL, NMIT and I am sure all of them offer level 7 courses. Most Government owned Colleges are old and have good infrastructure and also have good rapport with the Industry which might might help you internships and also final placements. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'Enquiry on New Zealand Education System College name (National Technology Institute)'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.