One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Safaa Sader profile image Safaa Sader Member Join date: Jul, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I am a graduate applicant with Bsc pharmacy from Baghdad University. I have TOEFL score of 89 .I am interested in applying to master of pharmaceutical sciences .Where do you recommend me to apply and in what country is my highest opportunities. Thank you
  • July 10, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan profile image Ajay Sathyan Sathyan Expert Join date: Feb, 2012 Posts: 414 Points: 6045 Trusted Advisor

You have many universities in abroad offering Postgraduate Pharmacy courses . Studying masters in USA and Australia is a 2 years program. In UK and other countries masters in about 1 to 1.5 year’s duration, you can choose any as per your interest. For the USA you need to appear for TOEFL & then GRE.

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan | Uniguru

Add a quick reply to 'Enquiry'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.