One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Enterprise & entrepreneurship
Shabana Uk profile image Shabana Uk Member Join date: Apr, 2012 Posts: 3 Points: 0
I would like to have some details of peter Jones academy. Is it good? I couldn't find any other apart from peter Jones, which are providing an Entrepreneurship course with real time expo. Is there any other university which provides the same, which means they should provide a path to gain some practical’s knowledge too? Unfortunately they are providing it through colleges, which is toughest to be chosen. Is Solihull College is best.I need your valuable suggestion in this regard for UK. (Peter Jones seems okay as it necessary to start a venture in their curriculum tell me some other colleges/university which offers same subjects)
  • May 01, 2012
  • Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (1)

Nanthini Jp Nanthini Jp Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 78 Points: 1085 Trusted Advisor

Hi shabana, rather going to the college you have good scope in universities in UK... Bedfordshire University, University of Glasgow, University of Nottingham, University of Surrey, University of Southampton, University of Strathclyde, University of Essex, University of Sussex, University of Liverpool.... The colleges which you have mentioned is not registered with UKBA. 

Nanthini Jp | Peterkins Educational Solution Pvt. Ltd.

Add a quick reply to 'Enterprise & entrepreneurship'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.