One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 3 posts
Fall 2016 MS in USA| Evaluate Profile| Scholarship & Application Deadline
Vishal Kumar profile image Vishal Kumar Member Join date: Oct, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0

Hi,

I have passed B.TECH, CSE from KIIT Bhubanneswar, India with 9.3 CGPA in 2011.

Previous Academic scores : 10th-85% CBSE, 12th-87% CBSE. No backlogs no Study gap or work gap.

Now I am working at Samsung Research India, Noida As Software Engineer for 4years as experience.

I want to join MS in Computer Science,USA for Fall batch 2016 through GRE in Good university with Scholarship. Next Month i am going to appear for GRE test. Please tell me about Universities which i should target with score range with deadlines about applications and scholarships.

Please help,

• September 28, 2015
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (3)

Jyoti Sharma Jyoti Sharma Expert Join date: Sep, 2014 Posts: 96 Points: 1610

Dear Vishal,

Thank you for contacting us.

To have a better clarity on the universities you will be eligible for, we will need the GRE and TOEFL scores too since every university has a different requirement.

Please send your CV at jyoti.sharma@hotcourses.co.in so that we can have a further discussion based on it.

Thanks & Regards,

Jyoti Sharma

Hotcourses India

Shikha S profile image Shikha S Contributor Join date: Feb, 2016 Posts: 20 Points: 450

Dear Vishal, 

Thank you for query, Your profile is good and you can very well apply for universities but universities depend on your profile. I would request you to please share your contact details so that we can help you with Score range of universities and other procedures. But you need to write your GRE asap because deadlines are approaching and will be over soon for decent universities. we can help you out with complete application process including Shortlisting , editing of documents , application procedures and VISA Process. please share your contact number and email ID to help you in more precise manner.

Swaroop Sai profile image Swaroop Sai Member Join date: Jun, 2016 Posts: 1 Points: 10

Hi 

I got gre score of 307 and ielts 7.

I have engineering percentage of 75%.

looking for admission in spring 2017.

can you suggest me good universities where i am eligible for financial aid?

Add a quick reply to 'Fall 2016 MS in USA| Evaluate Profile| Scholarship & Application Deadline'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.