One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 3 posts
Fashion designing from US, UK Australia.
Sunny Malik Sunny Malik Member Join date: Nov, 2013 Posts: 3 Points: 11
well hello there. I would like to ask u about the fashion design courses (masters) from US, UK or maybe Australia. presently m doing my from a university in India. so plz let me know, am I eligible to apply? what is the process and which are the best colleges or universities I can look forward to. Is it compulsory for me to have a bachelor's degree in the same field i.e. fashion.?
  • November 27, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (3)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10660 Trusted Advisor

Fashion Designing is famous in Australia and Singapore. Since you are interested to switch from B.Tech to Fashion Designing, you can go for a Diploma course in Fashion Design and then pursue your higher education in the same field. You need to choose the list of universities that matches best to your academic profile and financial budget.  You may have to take IELTS or TOEFL. Then work on the documents such as Statement of Purpose, Letters of recommendation, academic transcripts and submit an application to the university.  You can find the universities that offer Diploma courses in Fashion Design on Uniguru. 

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert
Sunny Malik Sunny Malik Member Join date: Nov, 2013 Posts: 3 Points: 11

well thanx a lot ma'am. another thing i would like to know is, is it necessary to do a diploma course in fashion designing, before doing masters? as u already know that i'm planning to switch over to fashion designing after i'm done with my

also plz let me know, what all documents are required/ submitted at the time of admissions to any particular university.

Ann Ann Ann Ann Member Join date: Apr, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 10

where can you buy fashion  cheap ray-ban clubmaster folding sunglasses?

click to know more.

Add a quick reply to 'Fashion designing from US'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.