One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
Fashion Designing
Syeda Parvin profile image Syeda Parvin Member Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Hi,i am doing diploma in fashion designing here in Bangladesh.I want to study more on this subject in abroad what should i do?
  • March 23, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (2)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9937 Trusted Advisor

Hi, You can advance your education to either a Bachelors degree or a Advanced Diploma in a good University. US and UK offers several good courses in Bachelors level. But you can also choose the neighbouring Singapore or Malaysia for fashion courses

In Singapore you can look at very good institutions like Lasalle and NAFA, both of them are world class. In Malaysia, you can seek to look at Linkokwing University, a very popular University in Kualalumpur. 

Fashion is an international industry which demands talented fashion designers who are able to innovate and develop creative designs that can compete in the global market. So to be sucessful, you need to understand fashion trends around the world and so travelling wide and far will help you innovate. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants
Richard Lasrado Richard Lasrado Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 344 Points: 5001 Trusted Advisor

I am not clear if you have pursued your diploma in fashion after 10th grade or after 12th grade. Further, what is the duration of your diploma program is not known to us. 

I will further like you to look ar France and Italy for Fashion besides Mr. Gigeo suggestion of USA, UK, Singapore and Malaysia which is equally a good destination for studies in fashion designing.

Richard Lasrado | Education Abroad Counselling Centre

Add a quick reply to 'Fashion Designing'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.