One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Fear to accept NZSE(New Zealand School of Education) offer letter :(
Ajay Arya profile image Ajay Arya Member Join date: Aug, 2015 Posts: 1 Points: 0

Dear Experts,

After verifying my documets (Scanned Certificates, Passport Copies), NZSE issued me a in-principal offer letter for the below courses.

> Diploma in Business - Level 5

> Diploma in Advanced Computing Science - Level 7

I have mountainous dreams about the Kiwi lifestyle, job opportunities and Nz migration deals, which impressed my virtually over the flooded internet articles to seek for an opportunity there.

My Questions to the members here!

1) Is NZSE a recognized institution?

2) Are Level 7 Diplomas valid Internationally, and what is their equivalence in India?

3) During study work opportunities

4) Does ICT diplomas carry demands in New Zealand for immediate jobs after course completion?

5) Are there real opportunites to work in New Zealand after the completion of the above mentioned programs?

6) What will be the cost of living in average for a pax to survive in New Zealand?

Your immediate replies are highly appreciated.

Looking forward to see them.

• August 02, 2015
  • Preferred qualification: Vocational/Career-based | Preferred study destination: New Zealand

Replies (1)

Andrea Angelo Andrea Angelo Expert Join date: Jun, 2014 Posts: 115 Points: 1650 Trusted Advisor

Dear Ajay,

Thank you for your query.

We would be happy to clarify your doubts. Please reach us on our toll free number 1800 103 9634 or mail us at

Andrea Angelo | Hotcourses India Pvt Limited

Add a quick reply to 'Fear to accept NZSE(New Zealand School of Education) offer letter :('

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.