One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
How much fees you are charging for undergraduate courses?
Mohammed Imran profile image Mohammed Imran Member Join date: Mar, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
i need how much fees you are charging for the undergraduate courses , kindly help me all fee structures , i need the courses for which the fees structure.
  • March 02, 2013
  • Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9932 Trusted Advisor
Hi, UG course fees in UK varies from 8000 GBP to 15,000 GBP. You also need to budget about 5000 to 8000 UK Pounds per year for living expenses depending on which part of UK you study. You have asked what UG you want to pursue, how much marks you are likely to get in your class12 th and which city in UK you wish to go. You can work part time in UK and you are allowed to work up to 20 hours per week. In general, you can manage some part of your living expenses by working part time. Scholarships of 10 to 20% is generally offerred by some Universities. There are some Universities which also offers up to 50% marks for exceptionally good students. Wish you all the best.
Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'How much fees you are charging for undergraduate courses?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.