One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Fees Structure and College computer science in California
Akash Prajapati profile image Akash Prajapati Member Join date: Oct, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
hey, Can you please advise me any good college in California and also scholarships Related to Computer Science??and tell me that how to take admission in these colleges??
  • October 14, 2013
  • Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Richard Lasrado Richard Lasrado Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 344 Points: 5001 Trusted Advisor

Hello Akash,

Greetings!

To guide you better can you please tell me if you wish to pursue Bachelors (BS) or Masters (MS) program. California is an expensive state and has good universities but I feel you are more interested in universities that have low fees and not based on ranking/rating. Remember, admission in universities will depend on you meeting admission requirements. Check individual university for more details. - Refer Uniguru's University database

Here are few universities for you.

1. California State University Fresno

2. California State University Northridge

3. California State University Sacramento

4. California State University Chico

5. San Jose State University

Regards,

Richard Lasrado, Education Abroad Counselling Centre, Mumbai, India

Richard Lasrado | Education Abroad Counselling Centre

Add a quick reply to 'Fees Structure and College computer science in California '

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.