One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 5 of 7 posts
Which course is better abroad after MCA
Sakshi Mohan Sakshi Mohan Member Join date: Nov, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
After MCA which course is suitable for getting job in abroad...I am a student of MCA in india
  • November 14, 2013
  • Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (7)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10670 Trusted Advisor

Since you have completed your MCA, I would suggest you to go with a PhD or M.E. in Computer Science. You can find the universities on Uniguru that PhD and Masters in Computer Science courses respectively. 

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert
Majdon Jayson profile image Majdon Jayson Member Join date: Sep, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 10

MCA students have a wide scope of getting into software development, in platforms(Operating Systems) like android, windows and IOS. In order to get into such field you have to be well versed with android programming, sea# and etc. Students who had done their MCA but still lagging in building apps on android or windows, here is a link for you all http://www.thebestappbuilder.com/online-android-training-with-app-kits/ take the course and start your career with confidence and knowledge. 

Baljit Kaur profile image Baljit Kaur Member Join date: Jul, 2016 Posts: 1 Points: 10

mam i want to go to australia  i have  done MCA tell me which course is benefit for me in australia if i go to australia

Sriram Murthy profile image Sriram Murthy Member Join date: Jul, 2016 Posts: 1 Points: 15

Hi any one please give advise, even I m planing to move australia , I m planning to do Masters but confused many of them are similar like in my MCA.

please help thanks.

Manjinder Kaur profile image Manjinder Kaur Member Join date: Aug, 2016 Posts: 1 Points: 11

i am doing mca . now i have plan to go to united states which course i will choose to coninue my study????

Add a quick reply to 'Which course is better abroad after MCA'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.