One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Can I do Masters in IT in Australia?
Lalji Bhai Dhirubhai Korat profile image Lalji Bhai Dhirubhai Korat Member Join date: Sep, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 0

Hi sir,

i m lalji korat from Pune and now i m doing job in the MNC company.and i have completed MBA.IT from Pune, but my one things is my 12th science completed in OCT 2005 than me and my family not decided what i will do my further future study because at that time IT and medical both are on same level so we were confusing at time and i missed my addmission than finally i got the addmission in Bachelor IT in 2007.and than i have completed continuesly my master also in 2012 And after competed my master as soon as me got the job and still now i m doing job so now i want to further core master in IT from Australia so i m eligible for Australian student visa ..please give me revert as soon possible.

Thanks,

Lalji korat

+91-9405509264

Patel.redg@gmail.com

• September 28, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Australia

Replies (1)

Jyoti Sharma Jyoti Sharma Expert Join date: Sep, 2014 Posts: 96 Points: 1610

Dear Lalji,

Greetings from Hotcourses India!!!

Yes. You are eligible for the student visa in Australia for Master level provided you meet the entry requirement.

Please send your CV on jyoti.sharma@hotcourses.co.in so that I can understand your profile better and advice you according to that.

Thanks & Regards,

Jyoti Sharma

Hotcourses India

Add a quick reply to 'Can I do Masters in IT in Australia?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.